Blocks in sewer pipes are common in residential as well as commercial Toronto buildings. A CCTV drain camera is used to find out the presence of a blocked drain in the sewage system. This is a special closed circuit television plumbing camera that can be sent through the sewer or the storm water to locate the problematic areas. It is an effective and efficient way of detecting blockage in drainage pipes.
CCTV Drain Camera in Toronto: How is it operated?
In order to carry out the inspection using CCTV, the blockage in the pipe is first cleared. After this the CCTV plumbing camera is sent down the line through which one can look inside the storm water or sewer line to find out the exact location of the blockage. It is recommended to use it in the event of recurring blocks in the pipeline. The camera will show faulty areas on the line which is resulting in the block. Using the information displayed by the camera a plumber can determine what action to take to clear the block and prevent it from occurring again. This method of detecting blockages in the pipeline is best when the cause of blockage in the sewer or storm water line is not revealed by a mere clearing of the blocked area.
CCTV Drain Camera in Toronto: Where CCTV Drain Camera Inspection can be done?
CCTV drain camera can be used to determine cracked pipes which are a result of the movement of heavy vehicles over the area where the pipes have been laid. Such problems can cause sewage water to leak into the local area causing more damage to the pipes and also damage to the property. It can also be used to find out collapsed drains which can result in drain blockage and pose a health hazard.
CCTV Drain Camera in Toronto: Advantages of CCTV Drain Camera Inspection
There are many advantages in using the CCTV Drain Camera Inspection method.
- It can locate the exact location of the blockage in places where it is difficult to access.
- The camera will emit a signal that will enable the plumber to find out the position and depth of the blockage.
- It can find out the layout of the pipes below the ground which give accurate information for the plumber as to where exactly to dig to carry out the remedial work.
- As it furnishes the accurate information, it is easy to decide where to dig, how deep to dig, what preparation work needs to be done and so on which results in lesser repair costs.
- It can help to find minor problems before they develop into mega problems. Damage caused by usage, poor construction, tree roots, etc., can be seen through the camera and the sooner they are seeing the faster they can be repaired, thereby saving us from the trouble of major repairs and expenditure.
- It is beneficial to have a leakage inspection done on the property you intend to buy. This can help you make the right decision. A property with drain problems is definitely not worth buying. It is unnecessary headache and the problems will mean huge repair costs.
Mister Plumber the leading Plumber in Toronto, ON and have made extensive use of CCTV drain camera inspection method to locate difficult drainage block problems. By using this method various problems that might have turned into bigger repair costs were quickly detected and fixed. Call us 416 939 1530 or fill the form for Online Free Estimate.