Mister Plumber is Vaughan’s premier drain cleaning and plumbing service, proudly committed to preserving the free-flowing water drains of Vaughan homeowners.
Think you have a clogged drain on your hands? Call us at +1 416 939 1530 or get in touch with us with a message.
What Causes Drains to Clog?
- Hair, skin flakes, & soap. Washing your face and hair in the bathroom leads to natural shedding. This debris, coupled with soap scum in the drain pipes, can clump together, blocking the drains of your Vaughan home.
- Female hygiene products, wipes, diapers, cotton swabs, & floss. Bathroom and toilet clogs can occur when larger items are flushed down the drain rather than properly disposed of in the trash.
- Cooking substances like oil, grease, fat, and food waste often stick to drain pipes and form clumps rather than dissolving in the water, thereby blocking your kitchen drains.
- Environmental factors such as shifting ground, encroaching tree roots, plants and leaves, and mineral build-ups.
Certain issues are simply out of your hands. Over time, the ground can shift, causing older pipes to dislodge and impede water flow. Tree roots can exploit the smallest pipe crack and gradually intrude.
Not sure of the issue? Call us at +1 416 939 1530 or get in touch with us with a message.
The Step-by-Step Drain Cleaning Process
Cleaning drains is a messy task, and it can be risky if tackled without proper training and tools. That’s why it’s crucial to call in professional drain cleaning services to carry out the job efficiently and without error.
So, what does the drain cleaning process entail?
1. In-depth drain inspection with advanced drain cameras
We operate with precision, not guesses. Our skilled drain technicians will determine the exact issue with your Vaughan home’s drain system before creating and implementing a solution.
We perform a comprehensive drain inspection using high-definition drain cameras that allow you to see the blockages in your pipes in real-time.
2. Top-of-the-line drain snaking tools to unclog your pipes
We use drain snaking tools from leading brands like RIGID to ensure maximum performance.
Drain snaking involves using a specialized, flexible auger tool to dislodge clogs in drain pipes. Like a snake, it can reach deep into your drainpipes to break up clogging debris, which is then pulled up or flushed out.
Our Vaughan-based professional plumbers will use 1/4″ and 3/8″ diameter cables for narrower drains, and heavy-duty 7/8″ diameter snakes for clearing out critical underground drains and sewer pipes.
3. For stubborn clogs, we resort to hydro jetting
At Mister Plumber, we’re prepared for all sorts of plumbing challenges.
Equipped with industrial-grade water jets from leading brands like RIGID, we can power-flush drain pipes with water pressure exceeding 1000 PSI, ensuring no residual debris remains in your home’s drain pipes.
Drain De-clog Not Working? Install New Pipes.
Many Vaughan homeowners unknowingly rely on outdated clay sewage systems that are gradually losing function and quality.
As drainpipes age, they inevitably deteriorate. For peace of mind about your home’s drainage system, contact Mister Plumber to replace your old, worn-out drains with new, efficient PVC pipes. Enjoy uninterrupted water flow throughout your home.
Prevent Drain Clogs from Happening Again with a Backwater Valve
Even the most meticulously cleaned home can face an unexpected sewage backup. A mainline backwater valve installation can protect your basement from such unfortunate incidents.
These valves act as a safeguard against unwanted backflow that can damage your floors, walls, and furniture, and potentially expose your household to health hazards from contaminated water.
Why Vaughan Residents Choose Mister Plumber
Having served Canadian homeowners for over 18 years now with a 4.9/5 average rating, Mister Plumber is Vaughan’s go-to plumbing company for drain cleaning services.
- 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Accidents happen at the most inconvenient times—and they don’t follow your 9-5. Our plumbers are always on standby to reach your doorstep asap.
- Licensed plumbers with years of experience. Mister plumber thoroughly vets every plumber for competence and great customer service before hand-picking them for the team.
- Schedule plumbing appointments around your day. Flexibly choose an available time according to your day for our drain technicians to arrive.
- Honest & transparent. Be involved as much as you want in the process. Ask our plumbers anything and get a full quote so you know what to expect.
- Guaranteed parts and repairs. Plumbing accidents are bad enough. But to go searching for the right drain parts is another nightmare for your busy schedule. Our professional drain service technicians source the highest-quality products for you and work with confidence.
Call Mister Plumber Today for a FREE Drain Cleaning Consultation
We’ll make your clogged drains a nuisance of the past with professional drain cleaning and replacement services. High-quality service. Available 24/7. Around your day.
Call us at +1 416 939 1530 or get in touch with us with a message.