Emergency Drain Cleaning Services in Oakville – Mister Plumber
Clogged drain? You’ve come to the right place.
Mister Plumber maintains the integrity of drain systems for hundreds of Oakville homes and businesses by keeping water drains and pipes clean and blockage-free.
As a full-service plumbing company, get expert technicians to inspect, repair & revitalize your broken-down pipes or install all-new drains to refresh your home and stay in line with Ontario plumbing codes.
Why are my drains clogged?
When your drains clog, they interrupt your busy day and wreak havoc through a bunch of other problems (which we’ll cover shortly).
When our plumbers arrive at your Oakville home, they might identify some of the following as the main culprits for your drain blockage:
- Hair, skin flakes, & soap. Your body sheds every time you wash your face and hair in the washroom. The gunk can clog your Oakville home’s drains over time as it binds to soap scum on the drain pipes.
- Female hygiene products, wipes, diapers, cotton swabs, & floss. Toilet and bathroom clogs are the worst. They can occur when larger household family items are flushed down the drain instead of properly disposed of in the trash.
- Oil, grease, fat, and food waste. Many cooking substances can clog your kitchen drains by sticking to the drain pipes and clumping together instead of dissolving with the water.
- Offset pipes, tree roots, plants & leaves, and mineral build-up. As an Oakville homeowner, you can’t control every factor. The ground may shift and settle over time dislocating older pipes and interrupting the flow of water. Tree roots can seep through the smallest pipe cracks. And mineral deposits, leaves, or other plants and dirt can cause backups.
Save your Oakville home from the harmful effects of drain blockage
If a clogged drain choking your home’s water flow isn’t bad enough, here are some other serious risks with a clogged drainage system:
- Unpleasant smells. As wastewater and gunky sewage accumulates, or your dried-up pipes (from the blockage) stop receiving water, it can exude a foul stench that can leak throughout your home and cause headaches or nausea.
- Structural damage from leakages. In most cases, the backwater flow from drain clogs builds up pressure which can lead to a pipe burst or leak. This can weaken the structural integrity of your Oakville residence, and in worst-case scenarios (if left untreated), you may have to deal with flooding.
- Potential exposure to dangerous bacteria, mould, & pests. The waste build-up in your blocked drain pipes creates a nasty breeding ground for toxic bacteria that could flow back through your sinks or toilets – risking allergies and diseases to household members. Harmful mould can also grow on your walls from water leaks and spread through spores. Lastly, stagnant water attracts infectious pests or insects, further putting everyone at risk.
Drain backups are no joke. Start preventing wastewater backflow from damaging your walls or furniture and keep household members safe with reliable mainline backwater valve installation & maintenance.
Unclog your drains with trained & certified Oakville plumbers
Not only are clogged drains an inconvenient mess, but they can be dangerous to handle without proper training and equipment. That’s why it can be smarter to hire professional drain cleaning services to get the job done safely and securely.
Every plumber on our Oakville team is master-licensed, bonded, and insured. So when you choose Mister Plumber for drain cleaning, your five-star experience goes something like this:
1. We’ll conduct a complete drain inspection using high-definition drain cameras
Before devising and implementing a solution, our drain technicians will diagnose exactly what’s wrong with your Oakville home’s drain system.
We perform a thorough drain inspection with high-resolution drain cameras that allow you to see what’s blocking your water flow in real-time.
As we move through your pipes, we may find some additional plumbing issues to iron out before your basement unit passes legal inspections by the city.
2. Next we’ll operate with top-of-the-notch drain snaking tools to clean out your pipes
To ensure performance at any level, we source all of our drain snaking tools from industry-leading brands like RIGID.
How does drain snaking work? The procedure involves removing clogs from drains by using a long, flexible auger tool. This snake-like machine can slither deep into drainpipes and loosen up clogging debris that can be pulled up or flushed out.
If your drains are narrow, our plumbers in Oakville will dig out any clogging debris with 1/4″ and 3/8″ diameter cables. If you have critical underground drains and sewer pipes, we use heavy-duty 7/8″ diameter snakes.
3. Have serious clogging? Power-flush everything out with hydro jetting.
When we say we are ready to handle any plumbing issue, we mean it.
Mister Plumber uses the most powerful industrial-grade water jets from RIGID like the KJ-3100 to scrub drain pipes at over 1000 PSI with water pressure. It’s safe to say that no debris will remain in your plumbing after we’ve purged your drains.
Or refresh your Oakville home with all-new drain replacements
Many Oakville homeowners unknowingly use outdated and deteriorated clay sewage systems that are deteriorating in function and quality.
Having your old drain pipes replaced will prevent soil, tree roots, and other debris from creeping into the pipes and causing blockages and backups. The hollow spaces in these ancient clay pipes make them more fragile because of their multi-jointed construction.
Your drainpipes will wear out with age. To have peace of mind about your home’s drainage system, call Mister Plumber to replace your old, worn-down drains with new and improved unified plastic PVC pipes.
It’s time to say bye-bye to clogged and broken-down drains and enjoy uninterrupted water flow throughout your entire home today.
Why choose Mister Plumber for drain cleaning services in Oakville?
With a 4.9/5 average rating and over 18 years of experience serving Canadian homeowners, Mister Plumber is the go-to pipe cleaning company in Oakville.
- 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Accidents happen at the most inconvenient times—and they don’t follow your 9-5. Our plumbers are on standby 24/7 to reach your doorstep asap.
- Licensed plumbers with years of experience. Mister plumber thoroughly vets every plumber for competence and great customer service before hand-picking them for the team.
- Schedule plumbing appointments around your day. Flexibly choose an available time according to your day for our drain technicians to arrive.
- We’re honest & transparent. Be involved as much as you want in the process. Ask our plumbers anything and get a full quote so you know what to expect.
- Guaranteed parts and repairs. Plumbing accidents are bad enough. But to go searching for the right drain parts is another nightmare for your busy schedule. Our professional drain service technicians source the highest-quality products for you and work with confidence.
Say NO to clogged drains. Call Mister Plumber today.
Clogged drains are a nuisance of the past with Mister Plumber’s professional drain cleaning and replacement services for your Oakville home.
High-quality service. Reliably available 24/7.
Call us at +1 416 939 1530 or get in touch with us with a message.