Got a clogged drain? Need to unclog it? You’ve come to the right place.
Mister Plumber is Toronto’s most trusted name for drain cleaning and plumbing, having served Canadian homeowners for over 18 years now. We proudly maintain the integrity of hundreds of GTA homes and businesses by keeping their water drains clean and free-flowing.
Get a thorough inspection of your plumbing system (scheduled around your day), we’ll pinpoint the drainage issues, and execute a foolproof solution with industry-leading tools and plumbing experts.
Why are my drains clogged?
It can be a frustrating experience. We know. But when you’re familiar with the causes, it’ll be much easier to identify plumbing issues next time around, and you can try to avoid them in the first place.
There are four main categories of drain clogging culprits.
- Hair, skin flakes, & soap. Every time you go to wash your face and hair in the washroom, your body sheds itself. Over time, this gunk can bind to the soap scum on the drain pipes, clump together, and clog the drains of your Toronto home.
- Female hygiene products, wipes, diapers, cotton swabs, & floss. Bathroom and toilet clogs are the worst. And they can happen when larger household family items are flushed down the drain instead of properly disposed of in the garbage.
- Oil, grease, fat, and food waste. Often these cooking substances can stick onto drain pipes and clump together instead of dissolving with the water, thus clogging your kitchen drains.
- Offset pipes, tree roots, plants & leaves, and mineral build-up. Some factors are out of your control. Over the years, the ground can shift and settle causing older pipes to dislocate and interrupt the water flow. Tree roots can find the tiniest pipe crack and grow their way in. Mineral deposits, leaves, and other plants and dirt can cause back-ups from building up too.
Unclog your drains with trained & certified Toronto plumbers
Drains are not only messy business, but they can be risky to handle on your own without proper training and equipment. That’s why you need to hire professional drain cleaning services to get the job done efficiently and error-free.
So how does the drain cleaning process work?
1. Get a thorough drain inspection with high-definition drain cameras
We’re not operating blindly here. Our expert drain technicians will pinpoint exactly what’s wrong with your Toronto home’s drain system before devising and executing a solution.
Get a thorough drain inspection completed with high-resolution drain cameras that allow you to see what’s clogging your water flow in real-time.
2. Best-in-class drain snaking tools to clean out your home’s pipes
We source all of our drain snaking tools from industry-leading brands like RIGID to deliver performance at any level.
What is drain snaking? It’s the action of using a specially-made auger tool that’s slender and flexible to dislodge clogs in drain pipes. Like a snake, it can slither down deep into drainpipes and loosen up clogging debris to be pulled up or flushed out.
Our professional plumbers in Toronto will scrape out any clogging debris with 1/4″ and 3/8″ diameter cables for narrower drains, and bring out heavy-duty 7/8″ diameter snakes to clear out critical underground drains and sewer pipes.
3. Serious clogging? Power-flush everything out with hydro jetting.
Underground pipe cloggedWhen we say we’re ready to tackle any plumbing issue, we mean it.
Mister Plumber is armed with industrial-grade water jets from leading brands like RIGID. With power-flushing machines like the KJ-3100, we can super-scrub drain pipes with water pressure at over 1000 PSI.
Rest assured, there won’t be any residual debris after we’re done giving your home’s drain pipes a good shower.
Protect your drains with Mainline Backwater Valve Installation
Even the cleanest home can experience a sudden sewage backup. And wastewater should never flow back inside your home’s drains. Protect your basement from pollution and contamination with mainline backwater valve installation.
They act as a safety net to prevent unwanted backflow that can damage floors, walls, and furniture. Not to mention exposure to toxic water may bring many health hazards to your household members.
At Mister Plumber, we service, repair, and install backwater valves for both residential and commercial properties in the GTA.
While collapsed pipes, belied sections, tree root intrusions, and overcharged city drains are some common drain accidents, you can take preventative measures like installing a mainline backwater valve to stay worry-free about sewage backup.
Time for new drainpipes? Refresh your Toronto home with professional drain replacements
Many Toronto homeowners are unknowingly using outdated and deteriorated clay sewage systems that are deteriorating in function and quality.
Replacing your old drain pipes will prevent soil, tree roots, and other debris from seeping through cracks and clogging lines, resulting in costly blockages and backups. These ancient clay pipes also have a multi-joint construction that makes them more fragile as a result of all the hollow spaces.
The fact is that with age, your drainpipes will wear down. If you want to be at peace about your home’s drainage system, call Mister Plumber to replace your old, word-down drains with new and improved unified plastic PVC pipes.
Say bye-bye to clogged and broken-down drains and enjoy uninterrupted water flow throughout your entire home today.
Why choose Mister Plumber for drain cleaning services in Toronto?
Having served Canadian homeowners for over 18 years now with a 4.9/5 average rating, Mister Plumber is Toronto’s go-to plumbing company for drain cleaning services.
- 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Accidents happen at the most inconvenient times—and they don’t follow your 9-5. Our plumbers are always on standby to reach your doorstep asap.
- Licensed plumbers with years of experience. Mister plumber thoroughly vets every plumber for competence and great customer service before hand-picking them for the team.
- Schedule plumbing appointments around your day. Flexibly choose an available time according to your day for our drain technicians to arrive.
- Honest & transparent. Be involved as much as you want in the process. Ask our plumbers anything and get a full quote so you know what to expect.
- Guaranteed parts and repairs. Plumbing accidents are bad enough. But to go searching for the right drain parts is another nightmare for your busy schedule. Our professional drain service technicians source the highest-quality products for you and work with confidence.
Say NO to clogged drains. Call Mister Plumber today.
We’ll make your clogged drains a nuisance of the past with professional drain cleaning and replacement services. High-quality service. Available 24/7. Around your day.
Call us at +1 416 939 1530 or get in touch with us with a message.
Submit your review
Amazing experience and team.