Emergency Drain Repairs – Licensed & Insured
Need a drain repair? We’re open if you are.
Mister Plumber proudly repairs broken drains and sewer lines for hundreds of GTA homes with master-licensed plumbers, expert-trained to handle your plumbing system.
Experiencing these signs at home? Call Mister Plumber.
Do you know what broken drain pipes look like?
Know when to call your friendly neighborhood plumbers for any drain-related emergency by watching for these telltale signs:
- Smell of foul odors
- Water or sewage backup
- Drains making gurgling noises
- Showers, tubs, or sinks are draining out slower
- When certain utilities react to each other’s use (e.g., toilet making noise when washer starts or stops)
Why are my drains bugging anyway?
- Hair, skin flakes, & soap. We shed something every time we wash our face and hair in the washroom. The gunk can clog your home’s drains over time as it binds to soap scum on the drain pipes.
- Female hygiene products, wipes, diapers, cotton swabs, & floss. Careful when dumping stuff down the toilet. Even your thick toilet pipes may get an upset stomach with larger household items that should’ve been in the trash.
- Oil, grease, fat, and food waste. Many cooking substances can clog your kitchen drains by sticking to the drain pipes and clumping together instead of dissolving with the water.
- Offset pipes, tree roots, plants & leaves, and mineral build-up. Grounds may shift causing older pipes to dislocate and interrupt water flow. Tree roots and leaves can seep through small pipe cracks. Nature happens. But we’ll be ready.
Get a clear drain inspection with HD cameras
Can’t fix what you can’t see, right?
Our professional plumbers will perform a thorough drain inspection to find any blockages with high-resolution drain cameras.
We may even find additional plumbing problems as we work through your pipes before city inspectors approve your basement unit.
Once we identify the problem, we can devise an action plan.
Clogged drains? No problem.
Mister Plumber’s emergency response team is equipped with a versatile arsenal of plumbing tools ready to combat any drain situation.
Get expert drain technicians to operate with flexible drain snaking tools to dislodge any stuck debris that’s clogging your pipes.
Or, power-flush stubborn clogged drain pipes with industrial-grade hydro jets.
Broken drains? Give your home a new set of pipes.
Broken pipes don’t need unclogging. They need to be replaced to avoid leaks and bursts.
Refresh your home’s drainage system with all-new unified PVC pipes to ensure your home’s water flow is running smoothly. Our plumbers will take care of everything from sizing to set up.
Choose Mister Plumber for your drain repairs.
With a 4.9/5 average rating and over 18 years of experience serving Canadian homeowners, Mister Plumber is the go-to pipe cleaning company in Oakville.
- 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Accidents happen at the most inconvenient times—and they don’t follow your 9-5. Our plumbers are on standby 24/7 to reach your doorstep asap.
- Licensed plumbers with years of experience. Mister plumber thoroughly vets every plumber for competence and great customer service before hand-picking them for the team.
- Schedule plumbing appointments around your day. Flexibly choose an available time according to your day for our drain technicians to arrive.
- We’re honest & transparent. Be involved as much as you want in the process. Ask our plumbers anything and get a full quote so you know what to expect.
- Guaranteed parts and repairs. Plumbing accidents are bad enough. But to go searching for the right drain parts is another nightmare for your busy schedule. Our professional drain service technicians source the highest-quality products for you and work with confidence.