Your drain pipes are what move the gut-wrenching wastewater out of your beautiful Oakville home and into the sewer lines.
If they break on you, you’ll be dealing with everything from crawlers and critters to mold and mildew. Don’t want that, do we? That’s why you’ll want a drain technician who’s a phone call away.
You’ll want Mister Plumber.
How do you know if you have broken drain pipes?
Do you know what broken drain pipes look like? Or… smell, like?
It’s important to know when to call your friendly neighborhood Oakville plumbers for any drain-related emergency by watching for these telltale signs:
- Smell of foul odors
- Water or sewage backup
- Drains making gurgling noises
- Showers, tubs, or sinks are draining out slower
- When certain utilities react to each other’s use (e.g., toilet making noise when washer starts or stops)
Get licensed & insured plumbers on-demand.
Leave broken drains a thing of the past with fully licensed and insured Oakville plumbers who can repair your drains in confidence so you don’t run into another sewage problem.
Our emergency response team is equipped with a strong arsenal of plumbing tools ready to combat any drain situation.
- Drain snaking tools – Dislodge any stuck debris that’s clogging your pipes.
- Industrial-grade hydro jets – Power-flush stubborn clogged drain pipes.
Scan your pipes for problems with high-definition drain cameras
Can’t fix what you can’t see, right?
Our professional plumbers will perform a thorough drain inspection to find any blockages with high-resolution drain cameras.
We may even find additional plumbing problems as we work through your pipes before city inspectors approve your basement unit.
Once we identify the problem, we can devise an action plan.
WHY ARE MY DRAINS BUGGING ANYWAY?
- Hair, skin flakes, & soap. We shed something every time we wash our face and hair in the washroom. The gunk can clog your home’s drains over time as it binds to soap scum on the drain pipes.
- Female hygiene products, wipes, diapers, cotton swabs, & floss. Careful when dumping stuff down the toilet. Even your thick toilet pipes may get an upset stomach with larger household items that should’ve been in the trash.
- Oil, grease, fat, and food waste. Many cooking substances can clog your kitchen drains by sticking to the drain pipes and clumping together instead of dissolving with the water.
- Offset pipes, tree roots, plants & leaves, and mineral build-up. Grounds may shift causing older pipes to dislocate and interrupt water flow. Tree roots and leaves can seep through small pipe cracks. Nature happens. But we’ll be ready.
Drains beyond repair? Treat your home to a new set of pipes 😉
Broken pipes don’t need unclogging – they need to be replaced to avoid leaks and bursts.
Revamp your home’s drain system with all-new unified PVC pipes that keep your home’s water flow is running smoothly.
Our plumbers will take care of everything from sizing to setup.
CHOOSE MISTER PLUMBER FOR YOUR DRAIN REPAIRS.
With a 4.9/5 average rating and over 18 years of experience serving Canadian homeowners, Mister Plumber is the go-to pipe cleaning company in Oakville.
- 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Accidents don’t care about your 9-5. So our plumbers are a phone call away 24/7 to reach your doorstep.
- Licensed plumbers with years of experience. Mister plumber thoroughly vets every plumber for competence and great customer service before hand-picking them for the team.
- Schedule plumbing appointments around your day.
- We’re honest & transparent. Be involved as much as you want in the process and ask our plumbers anything for more clarity.
- Guaranteed parts and repairs. Plumbing accidents are bad enough. But searching for the right drain parts is another nightmare for your busy schedule. Our technicians source the highest-quality products for you and set them up in confidence.