A contractor is currently relining the water mains in our area. We thought this would be a good time to replace lead pipe (if there is one) and also upgrade service to 1″ to increase flow/pressure. We understand we need to get a private contractor to do the work for the portion from the property line to the house. so i searched internet and found you guys.

plumbers Toronto

Request Estimate