I have an old Culligan water softener hooked into our main water pipe. The softener broke years ago and now I want it get rid of it.

A small section of the main pipe was removed to hook up the redirection pipes to the softener. I want the redirection pipes cut away and the main pipe spliced back together.

Not an emergency.


Leave us a comment

Request Estimate