Got a clogged drain in your North York home?
Here come the unpleasant smells, costly structural damages, & high-risk exposure to toxic, disease-inducing bacteria and germs.
As a full-service plumbing & drain cleaning company, Mister Plumber has emergency drain technicians on stand-by 24/7 to inspect, repair, and revitalize your broken-down pipes or install new drains altogether, keeping you headache-free and your home compliant with Ontario plumbing codes.
Get a completewith high-definition drain pipe cameras.
Our high-resolution drain cameras will capture any drain blockage in real-time so that our drain technicians can diagnose what’s wrong with your North York home’s drainage system and provide a solution.
The most common culprits of drain clogs are:
- Hair, skin flakes, & soap. You shed skin every time you wash your face and hair in the washroom. Over time, the gunk can clog your North York home’s drains as it binds to soap scum in the drain pipes.
- Female hygiene products, wipes, diapers, cotton swabs, & floss. Clogged toilets and bathrooms are the worst. When larger household items are flushed down the drain and not properly disposed of in the trash, you have a clogging on your hands.
- Oil, grease, fat, and food waste. Cooking substances often clog your kitchen drains because they adhere to the drain pipes and clump together rather than dissolve with the water.
- Offset pipes, tree roots, plants & leaves, and mineral build-up. It’s impossible to control everything in your North York home. With time, the ground may shift and settle, dislocating older pipes and interfering with water flow. The smallest crack in a pipe can allow roots, mineral deposits, leaves, or other plants and dirt to enter and cause a backup.
We may even discover other plumbing issues as we work through your pipes before your basement unit passes legal inspections. Once we identify your drain problem, our plumbing professionals will strategize and execute a foolproof solution.
Remove hard-stuck debris from any drain pipe with professional drain snaking.
Mister Plumber guarantees performance at every level. All of our plumbers in North York are master-licensed, bonded, and insured to use top-shelf drain snaking tools from industry-leading brands like RIGID.
Using a flexible, long auger tool, our plumbers can remove stuck debris from your drainpipes. If your drain is narrower, we can dig out finer hard stuck gunk with 1/4″ and 3/8″ diameter cables. In cases where you have critical underground drains or sewer pipes, we use heavy-duty 7/8″ diameter snakes to clean everything out.
Power-flush serious clogs with hydro jetting for a deep clean.
Our promise to handle any plumbing issue means exactly that.
Mister Plumber will super-scrub your drain pipes with industrial-grade water jets like RIGID’s KJ-3100 that produce water pressure over 1000 PSI. After your drains have been purged, no debris will remain in your plumbing—we promise.
Is it time to replace your drain pipes? We’ll handle it from start to finish.
A lot of homeowners in North York use outdated and deteriorated clay sewage systems that are declining in quality and function. These ancient clay pipes have hollow spaces, making them more fragile because they are made from several joints.
Our expert drain technicians will professionally diagnose your drain pipes and determine whether you need an all-new drain system. Replacing your old drain pipes will prevent soil, tree roots, and other debris from becoming trapped inside and causing blockages.
Get peace of mind about your home’s drainage system by calling Mister Plumber to replace your old, worn-down drains with new and improved unified plastic PVC pipes. Start enjoying uninterrupted water flow throughout your entire home.
What happens if I ignore my clogged drain?
If choking your home’s water flow wasn’t bad enough, a clogged drain in your North York home can bring other inconveniences and serious risks:
- Unpleasant smells. When wastewater and sewage accumulate, or if your pipes (from the blockage) cease receiving water, a foul stench is released that can permeate throughout your home and cause headaches or nausea.
- Structural damage from leakages. Backwater flow from drain clogs often builds up pressure, causing pipes to burst or leak. It can weaken the structural integrity of your North York residence, and in worst-case scenarios (if left untreated), you could face flooding.
- Potential exposure to dangerous bacteria, mould, & pests. The waste build-up in your blocked drain pipes creates a breeding ground for harmful bacteria that can contaminate your sinks and toilets, causing allergies and diseases in household members. Water leaks can also cause harmful mould to grow on your walls and spread through spores. Finally, stagnant water attracts infectious pests or insects, further putting everyone at risk.
Drain backups are no joke. Start preventing wastewater backflow from damaging your walls or furniture and keep household members safe with reliable mainline backwater valve installation & maintenance.
Why choose Mister Plumber to clean your drains in North York?
With a 4.9/5 average rating and over 18 years of experience serving Canadian homeowners, Mister Plumber is the go-to pipe cleaning company in North York.
- 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Accidents happen at the most inconvenient times—and they don’t follow your 9-5. Our plumbers are on standby 24/7 to reach your doorstep asap.
- Licensed plumbers with years of experience. Mister plumber thoroughly vets every plumber for competence and great customer service before hand-picking them for the team.
- Schedule plumbing appointments around your day. Flexibly choose an available time according to your day for our drain technicians to arrive.
- We’re honest & transparent. Be involved as much as you want in the process. Ask our plumbers anything and get a full quote so you know what to expect.
- Guaranteed parts and repairs. Plumbing accidents are bad enough. But to go searching for the right drain parts is another nightmare for your busy schedule. Our professional drain service technicians source the highest-quality products for you and work with confidence.
Let Mister Plumber take care of your North York home’s drain system.
With Mister Plumber’s professional drain cleaning and replacement services, clogged drains are a thing of the past.
High-quality service. Reliably available 24/7.
Call us at +1 416 939 1530 or get in touch with us with a message.