I’d like my water meter changed to a lower size in order to pay a lower dollar monthly fee. Want to go from 25mm to a 20mm size. Is this something you can do for me?

I am a renter though my landlord is in favour of doing this. He has been looking for a plumber but frankly is taking too long. Can you help?

Oakville plumbers

Request Estimate