Toronto homeowner had problem with water that was seeping through window when raining.
Here are pictures of steps to fix this problem.
1. Removing interlock around window well.
2. Protecting work area.
3. Start digging.
4. Digging hole to the bottom of foundation footing.
5. Exposing of old weeping tile.
6. Removing of old weeping tile that is clogged with mud.
7. Foundation waterproofing
8. Membrane installation
9. New weeping tile with window well drain pipe
10. Filling up hole with soil and gravel around drain pipe that extends to the window sill.