There is a leak coming from my shower faucet spout that I need fixed.

The original cartridge is a European model that I have been unable to obtain. My condo management has not been able to give me any options for replacement. I’m considering installing new bath fixtures but since it is a European fitting do we need to convert it to American or can we use a universal fitting with the existing plumbing?

Will your Toonto plumbers also do the installation?

Pictures can be sent of the existing fixtures, cartridge and wall hook-up.

Could you provide details of the work required, the estimated cost and amount of time required for the project.

Leave us a comment

Request Estimate