Etobicoke drain cleaning may seem tough, but the truth is that you can take action and do some DIY cleaning on your own time! And we’re not just talking about a plunger; we’re talking about substances like baking soda, vinegar, and even boiling water – things you can finds in your own home! You don’t necessarily have to spend money on high-tech equipment just to get rid of a minor clog, even if it does prove effective. You can instead save plenty of time, money, and trouble by simply using homemade solutions!
Mister Plumber is here to show any aspiring DIY drain cleaner a few easy solutions for those times when a drain clog appears out of nowhere. Our team of plumbers have years of experience when it comes to Etobicoke drain cleaning, and know exactly what works to rid clogs immediately. Plus, if you’re experiencing a clog that proves to be too complicated for you to handle, please call us for drain cleaning and we’ll fix your drains in a hurry!
What Steps Should You Take?
While you’re waiting to receive professional drain cleaning from Mister Plumber, we advise you to take the following steps:
– Boiling Water: Now if you want an extremely quick solution any homeowner can use, simply boil water and pour it down your drains. Similar to how you use hot water to wash dishes effectively, the boiling water will free up any source of clog.
– Dish Detergent: You probably have a bottle of dish detergent somewhere in your house, right? Well, it may be the perfect solution for your next toilet clog. Pour ¼ cup of detergent in a clogged toilet bowl and then add some boiling water. Dish detergent will act as lubricant to free up any sources of clogging, and the boiling water will provide extra help.
– Drain Snake: Drain snake is basically a long metal rope with a spiral of metal at the end. Drain snakes can reach deep into drains and the spiral can scoop out filth. It’s cheap, quick, and probably more effective than any drain cleaning solutions out there!
– Baking Soda & Vinegar: The best drain cleaning solutions can sometimes be found in your kitchen. Mix 1/3rd cup of baking soda with 1/3rd cup of vinegar in a measuring cup. This mixture causes a fizzing sensation that will eliminate any blockages in your drains. Allow the mixture to sit in your drains for at least an hour and then flush with hot water.
– Wet & Dry Vacuum: It probably does come in handy during periods of flooding or any situation involving excess water, but it can actually be used to unclog drains as well. Create a tight seal over the drain and set the vacuum to vacuum liquids. If the vacuum is turned on the highest power, it can be powerful to scoop up any source of clogging into the vacuum bag.
If you are still looking for trusted, licensed plumber – Mister Plumber in Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York specializing sewer repair, upgrade waterline, water service upgrade, drain cleaning, backwater valve installation, lead pipe replacement, re-piping and emergency plumbing, Mister Plumber uses the latest technology to effectively troubleshoot and quickly repair any plumbing problem and offers a fast response and free estimates.