At Mister Plumber, one of the things we’re proudest of is our ability to offer the widest selection of advanced plumbing products to the Greater Toronto area. We’re flexible and adaptable because we have access to the most sophisticated methods of plumbing ever developed. With ready access to processes like directional boring, sectional point repair and pipe bursting (all of which are trenchless technologies), we’re ideal for both residential and commercial services, small or big jobs and municipalities alike. What’s more, our experience applying these methods successfully, efficiently and affordably attests to our expertise. With Mister Plumber, you could say “access” is a key. In fact, it’s essential to our commitment to transparency, to have access to best-trained, most-knowledgeable and friendliest plumbers around.
Trenchless Technology Toronto
As part of that commitment, we very frequently offer the option of an array of trenchless pipe repair products. In many cases, the choice of going trenchless means that our customers are going to be able to save substantial sums of cash. All the while we can deliver to you the greenest, most sophisticated plumbing around.
Advantages Of Trenchless Technology In Toronto
With access to trenchless technology in Toronto, you have access to some of the most efficient, cleanest, affordable and durable plumbing products on the market. We’re proud to offer products like lateral lining and sectional point repair.
- No Digging! When you go trenchless in Toronto, one of the chief benefits you’ll instantly experience is that Mister Plumber doesn’t have to dig to partially or completely replace or rehabilitate your sewage system! The benefits are impressive. No digging means that you don’t have to worry about spending enormous amounts of money replacing your landscaping, paved areas like patios, driveways and sidewalks. You won’t bother with having to restore your floors or walls…or both. Trenchless plumbing, or as it is sometimes called, cured-in-place pipe (CIPP), only demands a single access point. In most homes, the cleanout suffices perfectly. No digging. No wrecking. If you’ve had to deal with plumbers who use the old “dig-and-replace” method that involved digging, you know what kind of cost you can build up in just a short period of time. With trenchless in Toronto, you don’t have to give those worries another thought.
- The Most Durable – To say that trenchless in Toronto is the most durable option for sewer replacement available is an understatement. As the name suggests, cured-in-place pipe dries and hardens underground, in place, inside the exterior of the existing system. That’s how all the work is done beneath the surface. Our specially-formulated epoxies are led through the piping system via a machine head, where it cures. The results are extraordinary. Our work is guaranteed to last for over 50 years! In addition to the savings you’ll earn by not digging, you save in the long run as well. That’s a win-win scenario.
- Efficient – Trenchless in Toronto is extremely efficient. Jobs that used to take weeks, or in some cases, months, can now be completed within a few hours. It isn’t necessary anymore to have to reschedule a sizable block of time to arrange to have your plumbing fixed. We’ve refurbished entire sewage systems in as little as 5 hours. Our plumbers and technicians are all trained specifically for the job that they do. And Mister Plumber never charges you by the hour. We charge a flat rate for the job, so you don’t have to worry about hidden charges or fees.
- Greener – Trenchless plumbing is much greener than traditional methods of excavation. First, when you’re not required to dig, you don’t risk unearthing buried toxins, releasing them into our immediate atmosphere and further risk toxic runoff into our potable water supply. Overall, fewer emissions from less equipment means there is a drastically reduced carbon footprint left behind.
- More Sustainable – Cured-in-place pipe is less labor and heavy equipment intensive. The reduction in equipment equates with less fuel. That means conservation, both on the financial and fuel-burning fronts. It also means you save. Many jobs can be performed by one or two men. That’s a portrait of green efficiency. And trenchless is more sustainable. Not only do our products last longer, methods like point placement repair also enable us to do pinpoint repairs with precision. No digging. No extra cost. Greener. More sustainable.