The U-bend under my kitchen sink needs to be replaced.

The Kitchen sinks P-trap is made out of cooper. The U-bend has corroded (2cm in length). There is a hole a few millimeters in diameter.

The vertical pipe connecting the sink to the trap as been soldered to the U-bend.

Leave us a comment

Request Estimate